Personal Data Controller
ITALPOL VIGILANZA S.R.L.
Via Monte Carmelo, 3 – 00166 – Rome (RM)
VAT / TAX CODE 05849251003
Address: Via Monte Carmelo, 3 – 00166 – Roma (RM)
Personal Data Protection Officer (DPO)
Address: Via Monte Carmelo, 3 – 00166 – Rome (RM)
This document is an integral part of the site and has been drawn up in compliance with the obligations arising from national legislation (Legislative Decree No. 196 of 30 June 2003, Code for the Protection of Personal Data, and subsequent amendments) and European legislation (European Regulation for the Protection of Personal Data No. 679/2016, GDPR).
Especially, this site publishes advertisements, does not use data for the purpose of sending advertisements, but makes use of third-party services in order to improve the use of the site, third parties who may collect user data and then use it to send personalized advertisements on other sites. For example, the site sometimes uses YouTube videos, which are set up so that they do not send cookies (and therefore do not collect data) until the user starts the video. You can see, in fact, that instead of the video there is only a placeholder. The site also uses social plugins to make it easier to share articles on social networks. These plugins are configured so that they send cookies (and therefore possibly collect data) only after the user has clicked.
For further information we invite you to read the complete information below.
Legal basis of the treatment
This site processes data primarily on the basis of user consent.
The provision of data and therefore consent to the collection and processing of data is optional, the User may deny consent, and may revoke at any time a consent already provided (by writing directly to the Data Controller).
Purpose of the treatment
The processing of data collected from the site, in addition to related purposes, instrumental and necessary to the provision of the service, is aimed at the following purposes:
Collection of data and information in an exclusively aggregate and anonymous form in order to verify the proper functioning of the site. None of this information is related to the physical person-user of the site, and do not allow in any way the identification. Consent is not required.
Collection of data and information in order to protect the security of the site (spam filters, firewalls, virus detection) and the users and to prevent or unmask fraud or abuse to the detriment of the website. The data is recorded automatically and may possibly include personal data (IP address) that could be used, in accordance with the laws in force, in order to block attempts to damage the site itself or to cause damage to other users, or in any case harmful or criminal activities. These data are never used for identification or profiling of the user and are deleted periodically. Consent is not required.
Communicate data to third parties who perform functions necessary or instrumental to the operation of the service, and to allow third parties to carry out technical, logistical and other activities on our behalf. Providers only have access to personal data that is necessary to perform their duties, and agree not to use the data for any other purpose, and are required to process personal data in accordance with applicable law.
This site collects users’ data in two ways.
1. Automatically collected data
The following informations may be collected during the Users’ navigation and they are stored in the site’s server log files (hosting):
- IP address;
- browser type;
- parameters of the device used to connect to the site;
- name of the internet service provider (ISP);
- date and time of the visit;
- visitor’s origin and exit web pages;
- possibly the number of clicks;
This data are used for statistical and analysis purposes, in aggregate form only. The IP address is used solely for security purposes and it is not cross-referenced with any other data.
2. Voluntarilly provided data
The site may collect other data in the event of voluntary use of services by users, such as communication services (contact forms and promotional information), and these will be used exclusively for the provision of the requested service.
Place of processing
The data collected by the site are processed at the Data Controller’s premises.
Data retention period
The data collected by the site during its operation is kept for the time strictly necessary to carry out the activities specified. On expiry, the data will be deleted or anonymised, unless there is no further purpose for retaining the data.
Data (IP address) used for site security purposes (blocking attempts to damage the site) are stored for 60 days.
Tranfer of collected data to third parties
The data collected by the site are generally not provided to third parties, except in specific cases: legitimate requests by judicial authorities and only in cases provided for by law; if it is necessary for the provision of a specific service requested by the User; for carrying out security checks or optimising the site.
Data tranfer to countries outside the EU
This site does not share the data collected with services located outside the European Union.
This site makes use of the following categories of cookies:
- Analisys cookies: used directly by the site operator to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the site. They are assimilated to technical cookies if the service is anonymised.
- Marketing and profiling cookies: used exclusively by third parties other than the owner of this website to collect information on users’ browsing behaviour, interests and consumption habits, also in order to provide personalised advertising.
The user can select which cookies to authorise through the specific procedure in the “Cookie settings” section, as well as authorise, block or delete (in whole or in part) the cookies through the specific functions of his or her browser: however, if all or some of the cookies are disabled, the Site may not be accessible or some services or functions of the Site may not be available or may not function properly and/or the user may have to modify or manually enter some information or preferences each time he or she visits the Site.
We treat visitor/user data lawfully and fairly, taking appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of data. We are committed to protecting the security of your personal data during transmission, using Cookie Notice for DGPR software, which encrypts information in transit. The processing is carried out using computer and/or telematic tools, with organisational methods and logics strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, the data may be accessed by categories of employees involved in the organisation of the site or by external parties (such as third party technical service providers, hosting providers).
Pursuant to European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and Article 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003, the User may, in the manner and within the limits provided for by current legislation, exercise the following rights:
- oppose in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication;
- request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him/her (right of access);
- to know its origin
- receive intelligible communication of such data
- obtain information on the logic, methods and purposes of the processing;
- request the updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those no longer necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected;
- in cases of processing based on consent, to receive, at the sole cost of any support, your data provided to the data controller, in a structured and machine-readable form and in a format commonly used by an electronic device;
- the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (Garante Privacy);
- as well as, more generally, to exercise all the rights that are recognised by the laws in force.
Requests should be addressed to the Data Controller or to the DPO (Data Protection Officer).
- The Data Controller, in accordance with the laws in force, is ITALPOL VIGILANZA SRL, which can be contacted at the e-mail address email@example.com.
- The Data Protection Officer is Dr. A. Zocchi whose e-mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org.